Source Four Mini Gobo Projector LED
Deleting file, please wait...
Proudly Using Ushio HPL Lamps
USHIO developed the HPL lamps based upon ETC design ideas in 1994, consistently adhering to the original design specifications and minimum parametric variations, such as filament position and spacing, to optimize the output of the Source Four fixture.
USHIO continually worked to improve its HPL design, and in 2002 released the HPL+ with improved filament spacing for increased light distribution as well as a ceramic base for better insulating performance. The Super Long Life (average life of 3000 hours) HPL lamp was developed in 2016 to extend the product life cycle to the education market and others that had not yet converted to LED. ISO9001 manufacturing standards and strict quality control has ensured a consistent product from USHIO over the past 25 years of HPL production.
USHIO HPL Lamps continue to develop and provide a halogen lamp that has traditional color rendering properties as the halogen-to-LED global transition accelerates. Major halogen lamp manufacturers around world are exiting the halogen lamp business, but USHIO is committed to be the top halogen lamp manufacturer as long as there is a need from a market.
- A 575 watt lamp
- M Size Gobo Holder
- An AC Connector (Attached)
- A C Clamp
- A Color Filter Frame
About the Source Four Jr Non-Zoom
Compared to many conventional 650 watt and 1000 watt ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four jr’s 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses. The Source Four jr is perfect for — but never limited to — smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrial, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
- Super-compact custom gobo projector, with built-in D-Fi USB compatibility that allows for instant wireless connectivity
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Control dimmer, gobo rotation and direction with the built-in display or optional IRC remote
- Manual zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
- DMX Channels: 2DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 25 W (6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Zoom Angle: (manual): 17° to 28°
- Illuminance: (17°) 3,075 lux @ 2 m (28°) 1,121 lux @ 2 mPower
- Linking: 13 units @ 120 V; 24 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 39 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 25.74 mm outside, 19.38 mm max image, 1 mm max thickness
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2.1 kg)
- Size: 9.4 x 4.9 x 9.6 in (238 x 124 x 244 mm)
- Approvals: CEOptional Controllers: IRC-6