Source Four Mini Gobo Projector LED + Free Custom Steel Gobo
If you have no artwork to upload just enter your information in the notes section at checkout.
Deleting file, please wait...
- Super-compact custom gobo projector, with built-in D-Fi USB compatibility that allows for instant wireless connectivity
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Control dimmer, gobo rotation and direction with the built-in display or optional IRC remote
- Manual zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
- Includes 10 wedding ready gobos
- Access all functions via the optional IRC-6 remote
- User-configurable standalone operation provides excellent control without DMX
- Print your own custom gobos on transparency film
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 25 W (6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Zoom Angle: (manual): 17° to 28°
- Illuminance: (17°) 3,075 lux @ 2 m (28°) 1,121 lux @ 2 mPower
- Linking: 13 units @ 120 V; 24 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 39 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 25.74 mm outside, 19.38 mm max image, 1 mm max thickness
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2.1 kg)
- Size: 9.4 x 4.9 x 9.6 in (238 x 124 x 244 mm)
- Approvals: CEOptional Controllers: IRC-6
- A Custom Steel Gobo
- A 575 watt lamp
- M Size Gobo Holder
- An AC Connector (Attached)
- A C Clamp
- A Color Filter Frame
The ellipsoidal fixture that changed the lighting industry
There’s only one Source Four – the ellipsoidal fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
About the Source Four
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four’s revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19º, 26º, 36º and 50º field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
Source Four Zoom
Maximum brightness, maximum field-angle flexibility. With Source Four® Zoom you only need one fixture for a variety of field angles. Plus, Source Four Zoom makes it easy: ETC’s patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. Technicians can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other.
- 5º, 10º, 14º, 19º, 26º, 36º, 50º, 70º and 90º field angles
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling™ (North America only)
Proudly Using Ushio HPL Lamps
USHIO developed the HPL lamps based upon ETC design ideas in 1994, consistently adhering to the original design specifications and minimum parametric variations, such as filament position and spacing, to optimize the output of the Source Four fixture.
USHIO continually worked to improve its HPL design, and in 2002 released the HPL+ with improved filament spacing for increased light distribution as well as a ceramic base for better insulating performance. The Super Long Life (average life of 3000 hours) HPL lamp was developed in 2016 to extend the product life cycle to the education market and others that had not yet converted to LED. ISO9001 manufacturing standards and strict quality control has ensured a consistent product from USHIO over the past 25 years of HPL production.
USHIO HPL Lamps continue to develop and provide a halogen lamp that has traditional color rendering properties as the halogen-to-LED global transition accelerates. Major halogen lamp manufacturers around world are exiting the halogen lamp business, but USHIO is committed to be the top halogen lamp manufacturer as long as there is a need from a market.
The black RH+A 25-50 Degree Zoom Ellipsoidal LED Projector from PRG is a focusable white light source with a small lightweight, form factor that outputs 2,400 lumens and is meant for entertainment and architectural applications.
Fully dimmable via most ELV and triac type dimmers, the luminaire features a low 24W power draw, making it ideal in multi-light configurations that benefit from its low generated heat. The full-featured fixture has a multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use and ships with a filter frame, safety cable, 4 framing shutters and a 6′ power cord with a molded Edison connector. Optional accessories include a snoot and an E-size gobo pattern holder.
- High power 24W 3,000K white light LED emitter
- Lumen output: 2,400
- Focal range: 25 – 50°
- LED lifetime rated at 50,000 hours
- Accepts glass or steel gobo patterns – 37.5 mm OD, 28 mm image area
- Multi-voltage power supply: 120-277V AC, 50/60HZ
- Safety cable and filter frame included