750 Watt Source Four 26 Degree Projector
- A 750 watt lamp
- A or B Size Gobo Holder
- An AC Connector (Attached)
- A C Clamp
- A Color Filter Frame
The ellipsoidal fixture that changed the lighting industry
There’s only one Source Four – the ellipsoidal fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
About the Source Four
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four’s revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19º, 26º, 36º and 50º field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
Source Four Zoom
Maximum brightness, maximum field-angle flexibility. With Source Four® Zoom you only need one fixture for a variety of field angles. Plus, Source Four Zoom makes it easy: ETC’s patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. Technicians can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other.
- 5º, 10º, 14º, 19º, 26º, 36º, 50º, 70º and 90º field angles
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling™ (North America only)